Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Artwork for Ripple Blog...

Here's four pieces of art I'm donating to the Ripple blog. Check out the project Kelly Light organized where you can get a piece of art when you donate $10 to either of two non-profits helping the animal victims of the Gulf Oil Spill.

Details here:

I'm thinking about also offering these as prints on my Etsy shop and I'd donate some % of the sales to the National Wildlife Federation. If interested in seeing these there for purchase, please leave a comment below. If I get enough comments, I'll figure out the details and make all four available.




6 comments:

littlepixyboots said...

fantastic artwork! I think they are very nice. I drew some sketches too for the Ripple blog, please view at http://littlepixyboots.blogspot.com

cheers,
Adri

Sunny said...

These are really beautiful!!!

HawaiianLion said...

I love these! I especially like the "Bubbles" piece. I'm sad that I missed the original cards!

Renee Kurilla said...

I absolutely LOVE these :) Beautiful colors

Marsha Rollinger said...

Thanks for the nice comments!

Annie Beth Ericsson said...

Saw these images on Ripple and I thought they were fantastic! I hope you don't mind that I featured one on my own blog, http://walkinginpublic.wordpress.com. Great stuff!

Annie